Are you the next addition to our epic team?
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious and highly motivated junior developer to work with our designers and development team to create amazing WordPress websites. Our clients deserve the very best, so you will have a great eye for detail, a readiness to go the extra mile and have a ‘No probs’ attitude.
You need to be a problem-solver, with a keen eye for what will work effortlessly for the end-user, and be up for learning continuously in order to contribute to projects large and small. An understanding or willingness to learn frameworks and platforms like Shopify, WordPress and NativeScript is essential.
We live by the saying ‘you only get out what you put in’, so all of our team are rewarded providing they’re willing to put in the work and positively contribute to our workplace culture.
The job bit:
Essential technical abilities:
- HTML5 / CSS3
- PHP / MYSQL
- WordPress Development
- At least 1-year web development experience
Desirable technical abilities:
- Linux server management
- Understanding of best practices and coding standards like PSR2
- SEO Knowledge
- Knowledge of Accessibility
- Knowledge of Data Protection and Web Security
You’ll also benefit from:
- Flexible and remote working options
- Time to progress and learn new skills
- A creative work environment
- A progressive and fun work culture
- An open, laid-back and friendly atmosphere
- Custom built standing desk (standing optional!)
- A games room!
- Staff social events throughout the year
The Other Bits & How To Apply:
- Salary: 16-23k depending on experience
- Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
- Responsible to: Director
- Please send your applications to email@example.com. We expect to see a super considered cover letter alongside your CV (remember to refer to the job spec throughout and include two references!)
- Applications close on Monday 9 March at 12pm