AW SNAP! You missed the deadline.
Who we’re looking for…
This is a very exciting time for designdough with some big, positive changes on the horizon. We are expanding and looking for the right people to be able to slot straight into our creative, fast-paced and friendly work-family. Our culture and our collective attitude is SO important to us here, and so we’re looking for an individual with a positive, determined and passionate outlook who can help us communicate our brand and vision to all and hit the ground running with coordinating our current marketing plan.
We’re looking for someone who is excited to share their ideas and personal insights and can work easily as part of a team, both in supportive and self-directed capacities. You’ll be working closely with Joe and Abi in order to enhance the team.
We need our marketing and content coordinator to have demonstrable experience of writing and understanding marketing plans and strategies and be skilled in the more administrative, organisational side of marketing, but also be able to contribute creatively to campaigns and content, bringing their exciting ideas to the table and backing them up with practical planning and budgeting.
It’s not essential that you will have worked within an agency previously but you have to be hungry and excited about the opportunity to work with a creative bunch who would be chomping at the bit to fulfil your marketing plan…
- Attend internal creative and brand meetings to discuss campaign and content ideas
- Use the company’s project management software to maintain detailed and accurate marketing schedules
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, brochures and press releases
- Use your own creativity to think up new ideas for campaigns and content
- Liaise with design team when organising/scheduling marketing creative
- Ensure brand consistency in all marketing content and creative by working closely with the design-team and director
- Organise market research and the upkeep of mailing lists
- Assist with managing social media content and the upkeep of the company website
- Draft, write and proofread copy in line with our tone-of-voice
- Previous marketing and content experience (a minimum of 2 years)
- Experience of scheduling in a busy environment
- Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to manage complex schedules and overlapping deadlines with the use of project management software.
- Able to work in a self-directed and independent way as well and as part of a team
- A very high level of written and communication skills, and IT literacy
- Impressive interpersonal & multi-tasking skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Quick to learn new skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A knowledge of and interest in design
- Copy-writing experience
- Experience of using WordPress and updating simple website content
What you’ll get…
- Competitive salary
- An inspiring open-plan creative environment
- Regular team outings (often including beer-fuelled home-made pizza parties)
- Access to a good pension plan
- An unlimited supply of awesome coffee
- A super-friendly, supportive & encouraging team to work with
How to apply…
As we’re hiring for a marketing and communications role, we need to see exceptional attention to detail, spelling and grammar, plus if you have a bit of creative flair, be sure to chuck that in too. Even though this isn’t a design role, we’re looking for a creative and strategic person, so don’t be afraid to think outside of the box with your application.
- Ensure you have a fully up-to-date and well-laid out CV (Word documents are fine but extra points if you send in something a little bit different that catches our attention)
- Rustle up a beautifully crafted cover letter explaining why you’re the perfect person both in terms of experience and personality (We gauge both attributes equally).
- If you have any examples of marketing materials, campaigns, content, blog posts or even personal writing projects that you’ve previously worked on, be sure to send them in with a brief explanation of why they’re important.
Closing date: 26th October 2018