Please note this position has now been filled.
We are looking for a full time Studio Coordinator/Manager to become an integral part of our friendly team. This position is dependant on experience, so if you’re interested drop us a line!
You’ll be a passionate and organised (very, very organised) person who likes to work in a fast-paced and creative environment where being part of a team is crucial. Ideally we are looking for someone with previous agency experience with a good understanding of agency processes and project phases.
- Take care of work flow planning, process and diary management
- General office admin and management
- Hosting, greeting guests, answering calls and carrying out all reception duties
- Establishing clear lines of communication and ensuring all members of the team are informed of project status and delivery expectations
- Tracking projects – overseeing finances, schedules and timelines
- Enforcing studio processes and sign-off procedures
Ideally, you will have experience working in a creative team, and you’ll be able to demonstrate that you have the necessary technical skills, experience and competence to immediately add value to designdough.
The Appointee Will
- Be client focused
- Be capable of exercising a high degree of delegated responsibility
- Possess excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads, deal with conflicting demands and meet tight deadlines
- Be a proactive individual with a can-do attitude who can deal with varying demands and personalities
- Have a genuine interest in creative work
- A methodical problem solver with a strong sense of urgency
Salary: depending on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Responsible to: Creative Director
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org