Please note this position has now been filled.
We are looking for a creative, talented and passionate Junior Graphic Designer.
This role is perfect for someone looking to grow and experience life in a studio where no two projects are the same. The position requires a creative graphic designer for a diverse range of projects from traditional print through to front-end online material. The candidate will work alongside and support the team in working on live and internal projects. An intrinsic role within the company, this position will test the candidates time management, creativity and ability to produce solid design outcomes.
- Taking briefs from the design team and formulating a design approach
- Presenting concepts to the rest of the team
- Helping design and upkeep of websites, e-marketing and social media
- Creating print design outcomes for a diverse range of clients
- Fully competent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustration and InDesign CS6 and later
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent qualification
- Agency experience would be great but a strong portfolio will certainly be considered
- A comprehensive knowledge of print production
- Good grounding in typography
- Comfortable with layout design
- Able to work well under pressure
We want to see an amazing portfolio that stands out from the rest with examples of work from initial concepts to completion. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate that they have the necessary technical skills, experience and competence to immediately add value to designdough and to ensure the timely delivery of delegated tasks and duties as outlined.
The Appointee Will
- Be results oriented and client focused
- Be able to provide and present examples of their work
- Have taken the time to design their CV and Cover Letter… and not in Word! (We’re not going to read these)
- Be capable of exercising a high degree of delegated responsibility
- Have good organisational and technical skills relevant to the role
- Possess excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload, deal with conflicting demands and meet tight deadlines
Salary: depending on experience
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Responsible to – Creative Director
To apply for this position please email email@example.com